3/31/10

Bring On The Spring

The weather has been so BEAUTIFUL the last couple of days.  Today it was actually in the 80’s – awesome.  I am just hoping the weather stays nice.  Flowers are starting to bloom and I am getting excited to get outside and start planting.  Thinking of planting, here are some amazing planters that I would love to have.  All are planters I found on Etsy.

Pumpkin Spice Ginger Jar by Doublemusepumpkin spice ginger jarConcrete planter circles Indoor/Outdoor and Awesome Concrete Planter-circle- by TortoiseLovesDonkey



Vintage Aqua Blue Pottery by BusyBreeVintage Aqua Blue Pottery  
Terracotta Stones by jjceramics
Terracotta Stones
GiantCeramicChalice 






Giant Ceramic Chalice by CropCircleClay



Yellow Floraline Bowl/Planter by HolyPotato
Yellow Floraline Bowl Planter
African Violet Ceramic Glazed Pot by flabbyrabbit
African Violet Ceramic Glazed Pot
Wooden Planter Poplar and Red Oak 





Wooden Planter – Poplar and Red Oak by ErdeDesigns




Oh-so-orange Floraline Vase by VoulezVousVintage
oh so orange 2

3 comments:

  1. Great items! I love the orange Floraline vase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like these! I would not mind having some to. I will have to have my wife check these out! See what she thinks.
    We live 7,000 feet up and just got more snow wish it was 80 here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great subject matter for your blog post! Thanks so much for including my Giant Chalice!

    ReplyDelete