4/8/10

Retro Kitchen Wishes

I’m dreaming of a retro kitchen.  Without a major renovation, I’m thinking if I added a few key pieces, the kitchen could have a new look.  Not really a new look, but a cool retro look.  If I could afford to buy all of these amazing items, I would, but for now I am in the wishing stage.  These are a few of my favorite vintage kitchen items found while browsing Etsy: 

 salt and pepper shakers
Retro Yellow Salt and Pepper Shakers by thirdcoastvintage


citrus juicer
Vintage Retro Hutzler Orange Citrus Juicer Reamer Zester by VintageEye

egg container
     Vintage plastic egg container from Soviet Union by spacejam
red enamelware pans
Vintage Red Enamelware Pans - Set of 3 by SimplyStephy


diet scale
Vintage Chadwick Diet Scale by rhan
orange bowls
Vintage Orange Bowls by MaisysMarket


kitchen cannister drawers set

   Vintage Kitchen Canister Drawers by thesundaytimesmarket
turquoise sifter
  Vintage Foley Triple Screen Sifter by DimeStoreVintage
 
orange top spice jars5 Vintage Spice Jar with Bright Orange Stoppers by  RetroReality

recipe box
Lime Green Betty Crocker Recipe Box by YouAreYou

yellow plates and tray

Yellow VERA NEUMANN Tray and 6 Plates by OakLeafArt

red vintage mugs
Set of 4 Vintage Fired On Mugs by postroadvintage

3 comments:

  1. Looooveee retro kitchen things. Actually, I love all fun kitchen supplies because they make everything more exciting ... unlike boring new department store... well anyway I am getting out of hand.

    Cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool !! I love these bright colors=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love retro. Good luck with the kitchen.
    Thanks so much for adding my orange bowls to your list. They would look great in your new/old kitchen.
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete