7/8/12

Time Crunch

  Adalyn has been home from the hospital for 2 weeks now and we are getting into a routine.  She is already a month old, which is just unbelievable to me.  I couldn't ask for a better baby.  Although I could use a little more sleep, but it is all worth it to spend time with her.
  On top of trying to get into a routine, we also just sold our house and need to move into a rental in less than 2 weeks.  I have gone to look at several places, but it is so hard finding a place.  We also have a dog, who is like my baby, and many places won't allow pets.  My parents have said that they will keep him for that time, but it just breaks my heart.  So I'm also trying to find a place that will allow pets.  
  It could be any where between 3-6 months before the renovations are complete and we can move into our other house.  My husband is doing all the work on top of his full time job, so it doesn't leave for much family time at the moment.  I'm trying to get all of our belongings packed up, which is a little more complicated because about half the items need to go into storage.  So I really have to think about what we are going to need in the next 6 months, compared to what we can live without.
  Moving into a rental is something I'm really not looking forward to and has been the source of much of my stress lately.  I want to find a place that we won't throw too much of our money away on, but that also has enough room for us to be comfortable for the next few months.  I can't wait to move into our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment